Thankful for a few things this week.
1) Despite how I’ll miss him, I’m glad that Babycakes will be starting back to school in a few weeks. He has been steadily regressing over the past few months since he came home. It will be good for him to get back to school.
2) Thankful that Braniac is learning something this summer. I bought him a few third grade curriculum books and he’s been challenged for a change. This is the first time in years he has actually asked for help on his school work.
3) Mr. Great-heart got to participate in Kidshine, a Christian drama summer camp, at our church last week.
4) Spock gets to participate in Summer Intensives this summer, and has started some of his 6th grade work.
5) I became a grandma, a pig grandma, that is. 🙂 Here are a couple of Farmer Boy’s babies.